Azure Developer (m/f/d)
Primary Location : Germany
What expects you?
wenovate GmbH provides cloud and infrastructure consulting and transformation services to large enterprises across Germany & Europe. It serves the Automotive, Finance & some other verticals. We are looking for a passionate, persuasive, articulate cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to consume, design, deploy and operate cloud based architectures, products and services. This role will be within the wenovate Cloud practice, which provides cloud related professional and consulting services to accounts and clients.
In concrete terms, your work looks like this:
- Design and build cloud solutions such as applications and services
- Participate in all phases of development, from solution design, to development and deployment, to testing and maintenance
- Partner with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement the solution
- Developing apps and services by using Azure tools and technologies, including storage, security, compute, and communications
What we expect?
Technical skills required
- Must have at least one year of experience developing scalable solutions through all phases of software development and be skilled in at least one cloud-supported programming language
- Experience in developing Azure IaaS compute solutions (VM Provisioning, Azure Batch, Containerized solutions)
- Experience in developing Azure PaaS compute solutions (App Service plan, Mobile Apps, API Apps, Azure functions)
- Experience in developing solution for Azure Storage (Tables, Cosmos DB, SQL, Blob)
- Experience in implementation of Azure Security (Authentication, Access Controls, Encryption, Vaults)
- Experience in Monitoring, Troubleshooting and optimizing solutions (Scalability, Caching, Monitoring and Logging)
- Experience in connecting and consuming Azure and third party services (Logic App, Azure Search, API Gateways, Service Bus, Event Grid)
- Experience of using Azure Active directory (Single Sign On, ADB2B, ADB2C)
Other skills required
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Azure developer
- Any Experience in Azure Kubernetes cluster will be preferable
- Any experience in Azure hybrid identity will be preferable
- Good problem solving and understanding skills
- Experience of working in small and large teams
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Certifications in Azure
What do we offer?
If the basis is right, we achieve top performance. That’s why we focus on a working environment in which you feel comfortable. The following things contribute to this:
- Flexible working times
- Possibility of mobile working
- Company pension funds
- Company fitness via qualitrain
- Regular employee events
- Allowance for the food in the form of Sodexo voucher
- And much more
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send us your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.